Departments and Programs
Departments and programs are listed by school. Scroll down through the list, or click on one of the links below to jump directly to a school.
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Health Professions
- Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing
- Silberman School of Social Work
- School of Urban Public Health
Acting Ruth and Harold Newman Dean Andrew Polsky, Room 813 East, 212-772-5121
* All office locations, with the exception of those labeled RH (Roosevelt House), are located on the main campus at 68th Street.
** Classics Department includes Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Latin, Hebrew, Japanese, Russian and Polish.
*** Romance Languages Department includes French, Italian and Spanish.
Dean: David Steiner, Room 1000 West, 212-772-4622/4621, email@example.com
|Curriculum and Teaching
|Educational Foundations and Counseling
||Jeanne Weiler (Acting)
|Program||Office ||Phone ||Email ||Director
|Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
||900 West, Brookdale
||Nancy Eng (acting)
||008 East, Brookdale
Dean: Gail McCain, 503 West, Brookdale Campus, 212-481-7596, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Department||Office ||Phone ||Email ||Director
||500 West, Brookdale
|David Keepnews (Graduate)
Joseph Saladino (Undergraduate)
Dean: Jacqueline Mondros
Dean: Ayman A.E. El-Mohandes
|Program ||Phone ||Email
|Urban Public Health