About Our Services
Our office is here to assist you with all of your accommodations related to academic success.
However, you also need to seek assistance in a reasonable and timely manner, and be able to function in as independent a manner as possible. You are expected to follow appropriate health regimens, and secure appropriate medical and therapeutic assistance from qualified practitioners at Hunter College or in your area. You will also need to arrange any additional support services (eg., transportation, individual monitoring of needs, financial assistance, or personal care) that Hunter College does not provide.
Our Services (Please click links for more information):
- Access & Technology Center
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- LEADS Counseling
- Note-taking Services (pdf)
- Reader Services (pdf)
- Events and Workshops
- Testing Accommodations Form (pdf)
- Transitional Services
- Lockers for students with mobility issues (please contact our main office)
- Priority Registration (please contact our main office)
For additional information, please call us at (212) 772-4857, email email@example.com or visit our office in 1214B, East building.