As a collaboration of Hunter's offices of Academic Affairs, Instructional Computing & Information Technology (ICIT), and Assessment, the ACERT Steering Committee comprises three co-directors who provide key insights into each of the Center's areas of concentration: pedagogy, technology, and assessment. The committee works collaboratively with a coordinator and two Hunter faculty members, who together develop the Center's scope of activities, budget, assessment, and annual report:
- Co-director Sandra Clarkson, Academic Director
- Co-director Lisa Marie Anderson, Department of German
- Co-director Gina Cherry, Program Manager of Technology, Teaching and Learning
- Coordinator Síocháin Hughes
- Stephanie Margolin, Instructional Design Librarian
The Steering Committee accepts input from an Advisory Board, which meets periodically each semester to review ACERT's activities and to counsel the committee as it continues to chart the course for the Center. Advisory Board members serve during year-long appointments, representing Hunter's administrative and technology offices, Senate, library, academic departments, and ACERT's Faculty Fellows program.