- Technology Teaching & Learning Group: ICIT's Technology Teaching and Learning Group (TTLG) encourages the thoughtful integration of technology into campus curricula. A team of educational technologists are on hand to guide, support, and collaborate with faculty, helping them incorporate technology in effective and innovative ways. Programs like Faculty Innovations in Teaching with Technology (FITT) and Tech Thursdays create opportunities for faculty to share ideas, form networks and communities, and learn from one another.
- Office of Research Administration: This office is the focal point at Hunter for information relating to grants and contracts for project support. Reporting to the Provost, the office serves as the campus representative of its fiscal agent for grant and contract awards, the Research Foundation of the City University of New York. The office's main functions involve the review, institutional approval, and submission of proposals to government and private agencies, the interpretation of Research Foundation policies, the review of all grant-funded personnel appointments, and the dissemination of information on grant opportunities.
- Guidelines and Templates: Hunter has developed documents to assist faculty in the development of syllabi, learning outcomes, and assessment at both the course and programmatic levels.
- Blogs: These helpful internet sites offer updates on higher-education news, tips for engaging students, and ideas for using technology in the classroom, among other subjects.
- eReading: These electronic journals, books, and articles offer useful information about the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL), pedagogical approaches, assessment strategies and other pertinent subjects.
- Teaching & Learning: The websites of these centers for teaching and learning at other universities and colleges - including CUNY schools - are good sources for articles, videos, and other materials meant to promote teaching effectiveness.
- Organizations: The websites of these professional organizations offer helpful advice on best practices, assessment strategies, and other tools for teaching a variety of academic subjects.
- Conferences: Interested in attending a conference on teaching and learning? ACERT has compiled a list of organizations that hold annual conferences on a variety of subjects.