note: links go to a library database for each journal. You may need to enter your Hunter Net ID and password to gain access. If there are individual articles that you would like to access, please request them through interlibrary loan.
This journal offers articles dealing with all aspects of higher learning.
This journal offers a comprehensive range of ideas and techniques for improving college teaching based on the experience of seasoned instructors and the latest findings of educational and psychological researchers.
Essential to the professional libraries of presidents, vice presidents, deans, and other leaders in today's open-door institutions, this journal provides expert guidance in meeting the challenges of their distinctive and expanding educational mission.
This journal is a source of news, information and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators.
This award-winning, AACU journal is the national forum for liberal education, addressing teaching and learning, leadership, faculty innovation, and institutional change in the service of improving undergraduate education.
This journal provides a forum for higher education faculty, staff, administrators, researchers and students who are interested in improving post-secondary instruction.
Addressed to presidents, vice presidents, deans and other higher-education decision-makers, this journal provides timely information and authoritative advice about major issues and administrative problems confronting every institution.
Articles and Books, U.S.
- "Approaching the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning" (PDF) by Pat Hutchings, Senior Scholar, The Carnegie Foundation or the Advancement of Teaching
- "Surveying the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning" (PDF) by M.T. Huber and P. Hutchings
- Learning Spaces, edited by Diana G. Oblinger
- A Test of Leadership: Charting the Future of U.S. Higher Education
- Levels of Assessment: From the Student to the Institution
Articles and Books, Global
- Comparative Indicators of Education in the United States and Other G8 Countries: 2004 (PDF)
- The Bologna Process for U.S. Eyes: Re-learning Higher Education in the Age of Convergence (PDF)
- The Bologna Club: What U.S. Higher Education Can Learn from a Decade of European Reconstruction (PDF)
- Implications of the "Bologna Process" for MSCHE (PPT)