Link into Hunter College's alumni OneCard system and take full advantage of being part of the Hunter family. Getting your OneCard is easy -- and using it to access campus facilities and services is even easier.
Don't have a OneCard? Stop by the 68th Street campus to obtain your Hunter College alumni ID and have it linked to the OneCard system.
Here's what to do:
- Obtain a visitor's pass at the Visitors Center in the lobby of the West Building.
- Visit the Alumni Office in Room 1314, East Building, where a staff member will enroll you in the OneCard system.
- Pay a fee of $20 by cash or credit card to the Hunter College Foundation. The fee is renewable every three years.
- Pick up your new card at the OneCard Office in Room 203, West Building. OneCard office hours can be found here.
- Replacing a lost or stolen OneCard - The replacement fee is $10, payable to the Bursar's Office (Room 238, North Building). Take your Bursar's receipt to the OneCard Office, 203 West Building, to get your replacement card. There is no need to come to the Alumni Office - although we always like to see you!
Staff members in the Alumni Office are available to assist you:
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Your alumni OneCard also gives you access to the following facilities on campus
- Career Development Services
- Computer Center
- The Leona & Marcy Chanin Language Center
- Faculty Dining Room
- Recreational Facilities: Gym, Pool, Tennis Courts, Weight Rooms, and Locker Rooms (for these, you will need a Physical Activity Card in addition to your Alumni OneCard, see below for details)
Below is a full description of Hunter’s alumni benefits:
Auto, Home and Renters Insurance Affinity Program
Hunter has entered an affinity program agreement with Liberty Mutual to enable alumni to obtain auto, home and renters insurance. Call 1-866-477-1117 or visit www.libertymutual.com/hunter.
Access to PCs, Macs and printers in the ICIT PCS computer labs in room 1001 of the North Building. To use the computers, alumni must first stop by the Lab Manager's desk, 1001F (Lab F).
Career Development Services
Resources include resume/cover letter writing and interviewing workshops. Set up an appointment to meet an advisor and join Orion online job network. Room 805, East Building. For more information call 212-772-4850 or visit www.hunter.cuny.edu/studentservices/cds.
Faculty Dining Room
Enjoy breakfast or lunch on the 8th Floor of the West Building, either indoors or outside on the patio.
The Leona & Marcy Chanin Language Center
Access to language tapes and foreign films at The Chanin Language Center, 68thStreet, Room 209, West Building.
Access to all library facilities on all Hunter College campuses.
Access to the gymnasium, swimming pools, tennis courts, weight rooms, and locker rooms at the 68th Street and Brookdale campuses. To use facilities, you will need to visit the Office of Health Services (Room 307, North Building) to sign and submit an Assumption Of Risk And Waiver Of Liability form. When possible, guest passes are available for purchase. Please contact the Athletics Office at (212) 772-4783 in order to confirm that guest passes are available for purchase.
A 10% discount is offered to Hunter alumni on hundreds of classes, from art to computer workshops, from finance to foreign language instruction. For more information, visit http://ce.hunter.cuny.edu.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Alumni Office at 212-396-6606.
Hunter's alumni privileges are subject to compliance with the policies of Hunter College and The City University of New York. Your alumni card is subject to revocation by the College.