Guidelines for personalized advising:
- All advisement appointments are now made online only. Please see below for more information.
- Advising appointments are reserved for current Hunter students and Hunter Alumni; we do not see prospective students.
- If you are interested in the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program please read the information here and plan on attending an Information Session.
- If after reviewing the website and attending an information session you still have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Health Programs Coordinator / Advisor is Kelly Gentry
See Kelly for assistance with:
- New (freshmen/transfer) student Pre-Health Curriculum
- The Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program Requirements
- Issues with your Pre-Health File ( File checks are conducted electronically, no appointments are necessary)
Schedule an In-person Appointment with Kelly.
Schedule a Phone Appointment to speak with Kelly on the phone.
Pre-Health Programs Coordinator and Advisor
Our Pre-Health Advisor is Cathy Jalali
See Cathy for assistance with:
- Committee Letters
- Application and letters of recommendation to special programs
- Development of personal statements and secondary/supplemental applications
- Pre-health professional application review (current applicants)
- Mock Interviews
- Learning/ test taking strategy advisement
Cathy Jalali Pre-Health Advisor
If you have not previously met with an advisor please schedule a 30 minute appointment by clicking here
Schedule a time to meet with Cathy for a 15 minute appointment HERE
If you have been invited to an interview and wish to schedule a Mock Interview please contact Cathy directly via e-mail.
Please be on time. Any missed appointments will be noted.
Occasionally students receive appointment reminders that are listed on PDT (West Coast) time. Your appointment should be on EDT (East Coast) time. If your appointment says 7:45am (PDT) it means that your appointment is at 10:45am. We assume this has something to do with settings on smart phones, e-mail accounts, and computers but have not yet been able to correct it. If you are confused by this please contact me.
Kelly and Cathy see and speak with students by APPOINTMENT ONLY!
For weekly advising updates and other pre-health announcements, join the pre-med listserv by following the instructions on the right.* *