How to Use the Hunter Events Calendar
The Hunter College Events Calendar uses the Trumba calendar application and is maintained by the Communications Office.
We encourage you to submit events which are sponsored by a Hunter College school, department or chartered student club that are taking place on any of Hunter's campuses.
- The calendar is searchable and you can subscribe to it via an RSS feed.
- Download events to your personal calendar or have events automatically sent to you via email or text message.
- View all events or choose to see only those in select categories (i.e. Art, Conferences, Films, etc.).
- Allow people to register for your event online. (Email email@example.com for more information.)
Hunter Events Calendar Guidelines
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the submission form are required.
- The Communications Office reserves the right to edit calendar submissions for content and length.
- Once your event is submitted, it will take approximately 24 hours for it to appear on the calendar.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of your submission. Please double-check all event details before submitting your event.
- If an event is co-sponsored by more than one office, department or organization, please coordinate when submitting your event to avoid multiple submissions for the same event.
- Please avoid jargon and acronyms in your submissions.
- Submitter information is for internal use only and will not be displayed on the calendar.
- A name, phone number and email address must be listed in the contact information fields. This information will be displayed on the calendar.
- If you enter a complete address in the Location field, a map will automatically be added to your event page.
- The notes field on the submission form can accept basic HTML tags (bold, italic, links, etc.).
- When filling out the Event Submission form, you may skip the non-required fields that do not apply to your event.
If you have any questions or comments about the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.