Hunter College Continuing Education announces FREE Marketing Workshop!
What are you waiting for? REGISTER TODAY!
Call 212-650-3850 or email email@example.com
Class Name: DIGITAL MARKETING WORKSHOP
Class ID: SEDIGMA
DATE: Saturday April 13
Time: 10:00-12:00 pm
Location: Main Campus 68th Street & Lexington Avenue, Room TBA
Have you asked yourself any of these questions?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- How do SEO and Search Engine Marketing fit into the mix of Digital Marketing?
- Why is SEO the most influential part of Digital Marketing?
- How do SEO, search engines and Meta tagging work?
- How are SEO and Social Media now related as per new search engine algorithm changes?
- How do organizations perceive the role of SEO, what skills are required and how to get hired?
Continuing Education's FREE 2hour Digital Marketing Workshop with Instructor and SEO Expert/Online Strategist Jagruti Ghaghda answer these questions and address topics such as:
- SEO and Web analytics
- Off-Page optimization: Link Building
- Optimizing for Social Media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Social bookmarking
SEO EXPERT/ ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGIST
Jagruti Ghahgda is a Search Engine Optimization Specialist (including web analytics tracking) with a dominant skill set in Search Marketing & Social Media Marketing. Ms. Ghahgda is an Innovative Digital Media strategist with expertise in idea generation, campaign designing and management, copy-writing and creative planning, including social media marketing and content management along with online PR. Equipped with an editorial background, she brings in a perspective on how to execute SEO by integrating appropriate keywords into creative copy writing and ranking at the top on SERP. Having worked both on the client and agency side, she can tackle clients related to both B2C and B2B. She is an active blogger on digital marketing at adwebspark.com.