IGERT Application Procedure
National Science Foundation Integrative Graduate Education and Research Training (NSF-IGERT) Program at Hunter College in partnership with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Introducing Radiochemistry into Ph.D. training at Hunter college of the City University of New York
Application procedure for Ph.D. program for Hunter College of the City University of New York
You will apply to the Graduate Center of the City University of New York (CUNY). Hunter College is one of the senior colleges of CUNY. All doctoral applications go through the Graduate Center. If you let me know when you apply, I will check to be sure that your application is in the appropriate place.
- The website for the Graduate Center is: www.gc.cuny.edu
- Then you can click on "doctoral programs"
- You can click on "Chemistry"... here you can page around and look at the programs.
- From the Chemistry page, you can click on "Application" and that will get you to a page entitled "Application to Program". From that page you can access the online application, the forms for transcripts, letters of recommendation and other information.
- Important Note: The GREs are required. You must have the GREs sent to the graduate center, not Hunter College. Official GRE scores must be reported to the CUNY Graduate Center ETS College Code-2113.
- The subject GRE (Chemistry) is recommended but not required.
Note: The 2011 application deadline has already passed. Please check back soon for the 2012 deadline.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions:
Lynn C. Francesconi