Let us know you are planning to come and reserve your tickets!
THE DEADLINE TO RSVP FOR COMMENCEMENT AND RESERVE TICKETS HAS NOW PASSED (Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 5pm). For late RSVP information, please see the Ticket Distribution details here.
To RSVP for Spring 2013 Commencement Ceremony you must know your MyHunter Log In Credentials. If you do not know these credentials:
- Visit the MyHunter page
- Click on 'Forgot/Reset your password'
- Enter one or both of the following:
- For Username, enter your net ID (or the first part of your Hunter email address. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your net ID is jdoe)
- For E-mail Address, enter your HUNTER e-mail address
- Press 'OK'
- You will receive an email to your Hunter email address with a link to reset your password. Please note, the link is valid for 24 hours only.
If you do not receive this email, you may also manually request your log in credentials here.
**This is available to Hunter College degree students only**
Make sure you read these directions carefully!
How to RSVP for Commencement
- Read these brief directions!
- Make sure you have your MyHunter Log In Credentials on hand (see above, if you do not have these)
- See the event and RSVP info here.
- Click on 'Register' to begin the RSVP process.
- Under "Already Have an Account', click on 'Log in for quicker registration'
- Log in as a Returning User with your MyHunter Log In Credentials (if you do not have them - see above)
*** WARNING - DO NOT create a new user profile, or your RSVP will NOT be recorded. ***
- Complete the Registration Form and click 'Register' to complete your RSVP
- LOG OUT!
- Check your Hunter e-mail for a confirmation email. Print and keep a copy of this email for ticket distribution
Having some difficulty with the RSVP? Email us!
Already submitted your RSVP?
- If you need to adjust your RSVP, you may do so by logging back into your MyHunter and following the steps as indicated above
- If you need a copy of your RSVP confirmation, you can print another copy from the link your MyHunter page, under the 'My Info' section.