Hunter to Hold Memorial for Clifford E. Soll
The Hunter College community is invited to attend a symposium and memorial for Clifford E. Soll, who was the director of the Mass Spectrometry Facility at the College. The memorial will take place on Wednesday, May 21, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm, in the North Cafeteria, Hunter West, 3rd Floor.
Scientific sessions and additional events will take place from 12 to 6 pm.
The day's schedule is as follows:
- 12 to 12:30 pm: Light refreshments
- 12:30 to 3:15 pm: Talks featuring mass spectrometry and Cliff's contributions to science at CUNY with a break for coffee/cookies in the middle
- 3:15 to 3:30 pm: Break with coffee/cookies
- 3:30 to 4:30 pm: Memorial with opening remarks by HC administration, his colleagues in chemistry, and others, with time for other to say a few words
- 4:30 to 6 pm: Reception
Please click here to read the full program.
We will be also be accepting contributions to a memorial fund to establish a Clifford E. Soll lectureship in analytical chemistry. Here is how you can give:
- By Credit Card: Go to our online giving webpage: https://community.hunter.cuny.edu/donatenow, and select ‘The Cliff Soll Memorial Fund’ from the drop down menu and make a credit card donation.
- By Check: Make the check out to "Hunter College Foundation" and in the memo portion, write, "Cliff Soll Memorial Fund." Then mail the check to:
Hunter College Foundation Inc.
695 Park Avenue, E1313
New York, NY 10065
- For wiring money or gifts of securities, please contact Charles M. Drain at firstname.lastname@example.org.