- Fall 2013 schedule of classes is available but, as in the past, it is subject to change.
- Fall 2013 registration appointment dates (enrollment dates) are now posted in CUNYfirst for continuing students.
CUNYfirst Implementation Timeline at Hunter
Summer registration started and currently continues (details (PDF)). Students must use CUNYfirst (not eSIMS) to register for classes. Registration for new summer non-degree students started in May as their admission process was completed.
||Start of Fall 2013 registration (details (PDF)); Summer 2013 registration continues (details (PDF)).|
|May 17- June 3
||Faculty enter Spring 2013 course grades in CUNYfirst (Grade Roster memo Spring 2013 (PDF)).
|June||Faculty verify attendance in CUNYfirst for Summer 2013 classes.|
|End of June 2013||Implementation of the Procurement segment: CUNYfirst will be used for all state tax levy Purchasing and Accounts Payable transactions.|
|October 2013||Implementation of the Asset Management segment: CUNY system for tagging all college-owned materials.|
|March 2014||Implementation of the Financial Aid segment.|
|March 2014||Implementation of the Graduate Admissions segment.|
|Full CUNYfirst implementation timeline at Hunter.|
CUNYfirst is a CUNY-wide system that is replacing computer systems in several key areas: Student Administration/Records, Finance, and Human Resources, among others. Hunter is already using several CUNYfirst components:
- Human Resources segment (also known as Human Capital Management or HCM) which allows faculty and staff to view and update their personal information online.
- Campus Solutions (academic matters/student records) segment which allows students to enroll in classes, pay bills online, view their academic and financial information and more. In addition, Campus Solutions allows faculty to view class rosters, verify enrollment, post grades as well as perform other academic functions online.
Financial Supply Chain (CUNY procurement and purchasing) will be activated at Hunter in late June 2013.
- To learn more about Campus Solutions (academic matters/student records), click this link.
Faculty and staff:
If you need assistance with CUNYfirst, visit the Get Help section of this website.
|We ask that you never share your CUNYfirst login information - not even with people you trust. Because CUNYfirst is a "fully integrated system," sharing your account login information will give others access to personal information, such as your social security number, wage/salary, home address, etc. Security within CUNYfirst is very strict and what each user is able to view is determined on a "need to know" basis. Sharing account information undermines this strict security and exposes users to identity theft.|