Self Service Guides for Faculty and Staff
In this section you will find Hunter-specific Self Service guides as well as links to faculty Self Service guides currently available on CUNY's website.
Searchable Schedule of Classes
- Faculty members without special CUNYfirst roles: To view the searchable schedule of classes, log into your CUNYfirst account, then click on HR/Campus Solutions->Self Service->Search.
- All faculty and staff: To view the searchable schedule of classes without logging into CUNYfirst, click this link. (Link may not work with all browsers; Internet Explorer recommended.)
- Entering and Reviewing Your Grades Using Grade Roster
- Entering Grades -- Optional Batch Upload from Instructor's Computer
This is a supplementary guide to a newly added feature. Please click the Entering and Reviewing Your Grades Using Grade Roster link above to view the base document.
- Entering Textbooks
- Copying Textbooks
- View/Download/Print Class Roster
- Viewing Teaching Schedule
- Verification of Attendance Roster
Hunter-specific Self Service Guides for Faculty Advisors and Staff in Academic Departments covered during the “CUNYfirst Introduction for Faculty Advisors and Departmental Administrative Staff” workshops (These guides assume you have logged in correctly and navigated to HR/Campus Solutions):
- Looking up student transcripts
- Obtaining Student ID
- Granting permissions to register for a specific class/section
- Viewing placement and other test results as a Faculty Advisor
- Looking up student summary information
- Assigning students to advisors
- Adding/Removing an Instructor from a course
- Running a Query
- Using CUNYfirst more efficiently: "favorites" and "saved searches"
CUNY Faculty Self Service Guides available on CUNY's website
Note: User guides created by CUNY may include CUNYfirst functionality not yet available at Hunter. Or Hunter may have opted not to use CUNYfirst default options on how to present information and/or perform certain tasks.
If available, use the Hunter-specific guides instead of the generic CUNY guides.