CUNYfirst Information for Students
Searchable Schedule of Classes
- To view the searchable schedule of classes, log into your CUNYfirst account (best viewed in Internet Explorer), select HR/Campus Solutions from the first menu after login, then click on Self Service ---> Student Center ---> Search for Classes (green button on the top right of the page.)
- View the searchable schedule of classes without logging into CUNYfirst. (Link may not work with all browsers; Internet Explorer recommended.)
- Note: As in the past, the schedule of classes is subject to change.
Need help claiming your CUNYfirst account/registering for classes?
- If you need help claiming your CUNYfirst accounts, please refer to the Claiming Your CUNYfirst Account Guide (PDF) or contact the Student Help Desk at 212-650-3624 or .
- View Student Self Service Guides
- To access Blackboard and CUNY Portal (to apply for permits etc.) you will still use the same username and password as you currently use.
- Your NetID will also remain the same and you will continue to use it to access your Hunter e-mail account as well as Library resources when you're off-campus, among other things.
- CUNYfirst will send messages ONLY to your Hunter e-mail account. Please be sure to check your Hunter e-mail frequently for time-sensitive information. To access your e-mail, go to webmail.hunter.cuny.edu.
|We ask that you never share your CUNYfirst login information - not even with people you trust. Because CUNYfirst is a "fully integrated system," sharing your account login information will give others access to personal information, such as your social security number, wage/salary, home address, etc. Security within CUNYfirst is very strict and what each user is able to view is determined on a "need to know" basis. Sharing account information undermines this strict security and exposes users to identity theft.|