Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Counseling & Wellness Services IMMUNIZATION RECORDS Physical Activity Cards (PACs)

i m m u n i z a t i o n   r e c o r d S

Physical Activity Cards (PACs)

Immunization Records no longer processes nor issues Physical Activity Cards (PACs).  All students, faculty, and staff interested in participating in recreational programs at Hunter College must obtain access to an electronic Physical Activity Card (PAC) from the OneCard Office

To get your Physical Activity Card (PAC), go here, and sign and submit the Assumption Of Risk And Waiver Of Liability Form.  If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or guardian fill out page 3 of this  form , SCAN and then email it back to   This form will remain on file in the office and you will be issued PAC access within 24 to 48 hours.  You will then be granted access to recreational programing using your Hunter College OneCard.

Physical exams, while still encouraged, are no longer required for participation in Hunter's recreation programs.

Students from I.E.L.I., College NOW, Senior Auditors, Hunter High School, or enrolled in other summer or temporary programs are not eligible for Physical Activity Cards (PACs).  CUNY students who are not part of the Hunter College community are not eligible for PACs.  Any questions regarding eligibility can be directed to the OneCard Office at 212.650.3191.

For more information about Physical Activity Cards (PACs), visit the Recreation Physical Activity Card page . If you have questions, call 212-650.3191 or visit the OneCard Office (203 west building), or you can contact the recreation office 212.772.4912, located in (WB315 West Building)

Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm

Document Actions

Contact Us



t: 212.772.4931
Room 1119, East Building
t: 212.772.4800
f: 212.650.3254 / 212.396.6703
Room 307, North Building
t: 212.650.3397
Room 307, North Building

Δ  For assistance after 5:00 pm, or in the case of an on-campus emergency, please call Public Safety at 212.772.4444.
Δ  In the case of an off-campus emergency, call 911.


Immunization Records
Office Hours & Contact Info

Monday - Thursday:
9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM

t: 212.772.4800
f: 212.650.3254 / 212.396.6703
Room 307, North Building

Connect with Us Online

Get tips and info on wellness and mental health

Like us on Facebook Facebook

Follow us on Twitter  Twitter

Follow us on Instagram

« January 2021 »
Go to full calendar…
Counseling & Wellness Services website feedback: email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065