Rules and Security
On the day of the event:
- No late arrivals. Doors will close at 1:30 pm for Session 1 and at 3:15 pm for Session 2.
- Re-entry to either even will not be permitted.
- All guests will need to pass through a security screening, not unlike passing through airport security.
- Seating is available on a first come first served basis; get there early for best choice of seating.
- Restrooms will be available once you have passed through security.
All guests must present the following items to enter either session:
- A valid state or federal issued ID (driver's license, passport, etc).
Note: Hunter ID will not be sufficient.
- Note: The name on the ticket must match the name on the ID presented. Tickets are non-replaceable and non-transferable.
The following items are NOT allowed:
- Cameras (all types)
- Cell phones
- Backpacks and bags larger than 9" x 11"
- Recording devices of any kind
- Food and beverages
- Posters, flyers and signs
- Gifts for the Dalai Lama, including flowers
- Any items that may pose a potential safety hazard
- Storage will not be available for guests bringing unauthorized items to the venue. Hunter College will not be responsible for any items brought in by guests.
- We will have a coat check for coats and umbrellas (if necessary).
- Please refrain from solicitation, including flyers and brochures. Failure to comply will result in removal from the venue.
If you have special accessibility needs or require ADA accommodations, security and other personnel will be on site to assist you.