Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Dance Programs

Degree Programs

Hunter College currently offers one undergraduate dance degree, the  Bachelor of Arts in Dance. Hunter students can also enroll in the Dance Minor Program.

There two Graduate Programs in Dance (The Arnhold Graduate Dance Education Program): 

        1. MA in Dance Education  for more information, contact Kathleen Isaac at

        2. BA/MA in Dance Education for more information, contact Kathleen Isaac at


For general information about the Dance Program, please contact Carol Dilley at (212) 772-5012 or

Julian Barnett4
Document Actions
Dance website feedback:
Hunter College Dance Program 695 Park Avenue 614 Thomas Hunter New York, NY 10065 Phone: 212-772-5012 Fax: 212-772-5011 Acting Chair: Carol K. Walker
(212) 772-5012 | email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065