Instructions to add trusted sites to Java in order to use media items from Pearson
1. Make sure you have Java 7 or higher (current one is 7 update 67)
2. Go to control panel and click Java icon to open Java panel.
3. Click on About button to verify that you have the most current version.
4. Click Security tab
5. Click Edit Site List Button
6. Add the following list of sites one by one exactly as they are typed here :
7. After you type each item you need to click Add button.
8. A dialog box will appear similar to one below and you will click continue
9. When done make sure that list looks like one below and click OK and then apply and OK again to close Java Control Panel