Academic Year 2016-2017 Education Abroad Application
Every program has a different paper application and participation requirements (see below)
Short-Term Study Abroad Eligibility (Winter/Summer)
Semester-Long Study Abroad Eligibility
Semester-Long Exchange Abroad Elibility
- Minimum G.P.A.: 3.0
- Completed No. of Credits Required to Apply: 48 credits
- *Requires TWO Academic Letters of References (You may substitute one professional reference IF you have been out of school for more than one academic year.)
- APPLY with: Online App, and a Program-specific paper applications.
(Exchange programs offer the advantage of paying tuition at the HUNTER COLLEGE rate.)
*Only Hunter students are eligible to apply.
Program Fees (Application Fee & Deposit and Program Fee Balance) can only be paid by Money Orders. We cannot process Personal Checks, Cash, or Credit Card payments.
- Please make Money Orders PAYABLE TO: HUNTER COLLEGE
- Write the Student's Full Name and Name of Program on the Memo line of the Money Order.
- DO NOT ENDORSE - DO NOT SIGN THE BACK!
Please apply both electronically and on paper. Using only one method will disqualify your application from consideration.
Submit all documents before the deadline to the Office of Education Abroad in E1447