Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Education Abroad Programs Other Opportunities

Other Opportunities

To apply to any of the programs below:

1. Let us know you're going abroad by completing our online application.

2. Contact the specific organizations directly for their application information.

3. Once accepted, be sure to stop by our office in room 1447 East Building to ensure everything is academically & logistically in order for your trip.


Hunter College students may consider attending any of the following programs:


The Office of Education Abroad does not administer the following programs, however, we do honor institutional agreements with the following partners. We encourage you to search the opportunities they offer, below. Always use our ONLINE APPLICATION first. You must then apply to these organizations directly. Please contact us after you have been offered an acceptance from them. Following up is essential to ensure all your completed coursework transfers accordingly.

CUNY, SUNY, and USAC programs offer short-term, semester-long, and year-long opportunities. You can search their databases for the program of choice.



The Office of Education Abroad neither endorses nor administers programs not previously mentioned; however, you may participate in programs that you find on your own. Because these are not pre-approved by the college or university, we encourage you to do extensive research into these independent opportunities. Please, always use our ONLINE APPLICATION first. You must then apply to these organizations directly. Also, leave a copy of your acceptance letter/email from these providers, and a signed copy of CUNY's Independent Travel Waiver with our office, for your safety.

Students studying abroad with independent providers must also complete the CUNY-GO Travel Registration before departure.

Your completed coursework will then be evaluated and transferred (like all other transfer credits) through the office of undergraduate admissions (203 North Bldg.) or the office of graduate admissions (223 North Bldg.), following the college's readmission policies & procedures.


Document Actions
Education Abroad website feedback:
Office of Education Abroad, Room E1447
(212) 772-4983 | email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065