General Info (Exchanges)
► SEMESTER-LONG STUDY ABROAD ◄
*NEW* Fall 2014 Interdiscipinary Program in San José, Costa Rica
Development Studies in Latin America (12 credits)
September 3, 2014 - November 30, 2014
► SEMESTER-LONG EXCHANGES ◄
Semester-long exchange programs are for Hunter College students only!
Hunter College offers reciprocal tuition exchange programs to the following universities abroad:
|FOREIGN UNIVERSITY||CITY, COUNTRY||FALL 2014 DEADLINES||SPRING 2015 DEADLINES|
|University of Amsterdam||Amsterdam, The Netherlands||March 14, 2014||September 12, 2014|
|Queen Mary, University of London||London, U.K.
||April 1, 2014||CLOSED|
|Deakin University||Melbourne, Australia||April 8, 2014||November 14, 2014|
|Nebrija Universidad||Madrid, Spain||May 1, 2014||November 4, 2014|
- In order to be considered for these programs, students must have at least 60 credits at the end of the semester in which they apply for the exchange program and a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Hunter students going to any of these partner universities as exchange students pay Hunter tuition and continue receiving financial aid for which they are eligible while studying on campus. *Students who receive Pell may also be eligible for the Benjamin Gilman Scholarship.
- Students are responsible for costs of student visas, housing, books, living expenses and courses that are not included in the regular semester offerings at the host schools.
- Students are responsible for contacting their chosen country's consular offices in the U.S. to secure their student visas.
- No special majors are required, but applicants should consult their advisors regarding courses they should be taking while abroad.
- HUNTER/Exchanges are highly competitive and very limited in space.
Interested in applying to one of these programs after reviewing the program specific information above? Please stop by the Office of Education Abroad (E1447) for application instructions.