Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Education Abroad Student Resources CUNY-GO Travel Registration

CUNY-GO Travel Registration

Students studying abroad with independent providers are required to report their travel to CUNY. If you are studying abroad with an independent program (any provider other than CUNY, SUNY, or USAC), please visit CUNY's Before You Go page to complete your CUNY-GO travel registration.

This registration requires proof of the required CISI insurance policy, so have your insurance confirmation email ready before logging in. Please contact our office for the sponsor code needed to enroll in CISI insurance under the CUNY-approved plan.

**Students participating in any Hunter, other CUNY, SUNY, or USAC program do not need to complete this step. Only students studying abroad with independent providers must self-register.**

Document Actions
Education Abroad website feedback:
Office of Education Abroad, Room E1447
(212) 772-4983 | email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065