In addition to Hunter's Flu Preparedness website, the following links will help you stay informed about the flu pandemic:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CUNY Flu Updates
- Find a Flu Shot Clinic (via the American Lung Association)
- Managing Your Anxiety about H1N1 Flu
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- New York State Department of Health
- NYTimes: "With Soap and Water or Sanitizer, a Cleaning That Can Stave Off the Flu" (09/14/09)
- NYTimes: "As Flu Vaccine Arrives for the Season, Some Questions and Answers" (10/09/09)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Government Pandemic Flu Website
- World Health Organization
- New York City Office of Emergency Management: "Guide to the Pandemic Flu"
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration: "Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for Pandemic Flu"
- Centers for Disease Control: "Interim Pre-Pandemic Planning Guidance"
- CDC: "2009 H1N1 Flu and You"
- CDC: "Take 3 Steps to Fight the Flu"
- CDC: "Clean Hands Save Lives"
- CDC: "Cover Your Cough"
- CDC: "Hand Hygiene"