This page will post links to websites that may help faculty in getting resources and information for their research. If you are aware of any general research resources that you feel may be helpful to other faculty, please notify the FDA at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to add them below.
The Fund for Faculty Advancement. This fund provides faculty with the resources they need to publish or obtain external funding for their research or creative work. For more information see http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/provost/teaching-research/funding-opportunities-1.
- This was just voted on and approved by the CUNY
Committee On Academic Policy, Programs And Research--it next goes to
the CUNY Board of trustees for final approval.
Recent draft of CUNY Human Research Protection Program Policies and Procedures
- To help identify Hunter faculty with specific research interests that you may wish to collaborate with, please follow this link to the faculty research search engine for Hunter College: Faculty Expert Database
- Hunter's Office of Research Administration (ORA) has an excellent website providing information on applying for grants, funding opportunities, proposal preparation, and managing research awards. The office is located in room 1424 Hunter East, phone: 212-772-4020.
- The ORA publishes a monthly newsletter that includes recent grant listings and recent Hunter grant recipients. Back issues are available at the above link.
- For research involving human subjects, the Hunter Institutional Review Board (IRB) website specifies the forms and procedures required.
- For Federally-funded research involving animals, the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) website specifies the forms and procedures required.