A $125 application processing fee is required of all applicants. Applications submitted without the fee cannot be processed. You can pay your application fee via CREDIT CARD, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER. As the application fee is devoted to the administrative cost of processing all applications, it is not refundable under any circumstances. Regardless of the outcome, the date of filing, the time of review, or, if for whatever reason the application is withdrawn.
- Credit Card: When you are ready to submit the online application, click on the SUBMIT button. The on-screen instructions will lead you to the payment method. Select CREDIT CARD in the payment method of the online graduate degree application. *Please thoroughly read online instructions.
- Check, or Money Order: When you are ready to submit the online application, click on the SUBMIT button. The on-screen instructions will lead you to the payment method. Select CHECK in the payment method of the online graduate degree application. Please be sure the personal check or money order is made payable to HUNTER COLLEGE. If a check is written for you by someone else, PRINT BOTH YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME on the face of the check, or money order.
- Those currently attending Hunter as graduate non-degree students who are applying for degree status are exempt from the $125 application processing fee.
Where do I forward my check, or money order to?
- Please mail the payment to: Hunter College - Attn: Office of Graduate Admissions, Rm 223NORTH - 695 Park Avenue - New York, NY 10065 -- if you are applying to a graduate program in the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Education, Communication Sciences, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Doctor of Physical Therapy program, or Hunter Bellevue- School of Nursing.
- Please mail the payment to: Silberman School of Social Work - Attn: Enrollment Management, 7th Floor - 2180 Third Avenue - New York, NY 10035 -- if you are applying to a graduate program at the Silberman School of Social Work.
Graduate Application Fee Waiver for Veterans (including Active Duty, Reservists and National Guard)
Graduate applicants who are Veterans of the United States Military Service, currently on Active Duty or members of the National Guard or Reserves, are exempt from paying the graduate application fee.
Proof required includes a copy of either of the following:
- Current Military Card
- Deployment or Pre-separation orders
Send request along with proof of your Veteran/Military status to us via:
|Hunter College Graduate Admissions
695 Park Ave, Room 223 North
New York, NY 10065
Attn: Veterans Fee Waiver