All newly accepted graduate degree students must submit a non-refundable, non-deferrable commitment deposit of $250 (USD) to reserve their space in the graduate program and register for courses. The commitment deposit will be credited towards the student's first semester tuition charges. Commitment deposits are due three weeks from the date on your official acceptance letter.
- Graduate applicants admitted into a graduate degree program who are Veterans of the United States Military Service, currently on Active Duty or members of the National Guard or Reserves, (submit the required proof) are exempt from paying the $250 commitment deposit.
- Graduate applicants who are offered Non-Matriculated status are NOT REQUIRED to pay the $250 commitment deposit.
- Applicants admitted into the Doctor of Physical Therapy program (DPT) and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs are NOT REQUIRED to submit a commitment deposit. All admitted students need to acknowledge their acceptance through the online application system.
To Pay the Deposit:
- Detach the bottom of your Commitment Deposit Form (the Commitment Deposit Form will accompany your letter of acceptance).
- Record your Applicant (AY) ID Number on your check or money order payable to Hunter College.
- **Commitment deposits cannot be paid online, or over the phone with a credit card at the moment**
- Mail your check or money order to:
|Students accepted to all programs, except for the School of Social Work||Students accepted to the Silberman School of Social Work|
|Hunter College||Silberman School of Social Work - Hunter College|
|Graduate Admissions - 223N||Enrollment Management, 7th Floor|
|695 Park Avenue||2180 Third Avenue|
|New York, NY 10065||New York, NY 10035|
Cash payments could be made directly to the Office of the Bursar, Room 238 in the North Building.Please submit a copy of your paid receipt to the Graduate Admissions Office or the Silberman School of Social Work. (Office of the Bursar Hours click here)