How to Register
All newly accepted graduate degree students must submit a non-refundable, non-deferrable commitment deposit of $250 (USD) to reserve their space in the graduate program and register for courses. The commitment deposit is not a separate fee, and it will be credited towards the student's first semester tuition charges. Commitment deposits are due three weeks from the date on the official acceptance letter. Please note: It takes an average of five (5) business days from the date the Commitment Deposit fee was processed in order to claim CUNYfirst accounts.
You MUST CLAIM your CUNYfirst account in order to obtain access to the CUNYfirst system. For step-by-step instructions on how to claim your CUNYfirst account, please visit the CUNYfirst section of the Hunter College website.
*Once you claim your account, WRITE DOWN your CUNYfirst ID (EMPL ID) or store it in your cell phone. You will need to know your EMPL ID when seeing an advisor to obtain course approval/permission, etc.
*If you have previously attended a CUNY school and used the CUNYfirst system, YOU DO NOT NEED TO CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT AGAIN!
- Student Center Summary (Student Center Self-Service Guide)
- REGISTRATION: For step-by-step instructions on HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES, please visit the One Stop For Students section of the Hunter College website.
- The current Schedule of Classes is now available on the Hunter College website , click on the Schedule of Classes link (PLEASE USE MOZILLA FIREFOX)
- AND on your CUNYfirst account:
- Log into your CUNYfirst account.
- HR/Campus Solutions
- Self Service
- Student Center
- Search for Classes
Please see link below for additional registration information including, registration dates, payment calendar, cancellation and enrollment policy, etc.,
Need help claiming your CUNYfirst account/registering for courses? You may stop by or contact the Student Help Desk
View your Enrollment Dates