How to Pay
How do I access my bill?
Students may access their bill online in CUNYfirst. For step-by-step instructions click here
The College does not mail a paper bill unless requested by the student. To request a paper bill, email email@example.com from your Hunter Snet email account. The bill will be sent to your address on record at Hunter College. The College is not responsible for students who are cancelled because they did not receive their paper bill in the mail.
When do I pay my bill?
How do I pay my bill?
- Via CUNYfirst using a CREDIT CARD or EFT. Click here for step-by-step instructions
- At the Bursar's office, located in room 238 (2nd floor) NORTH Cashier Hours of Operation (the Bursar's Office only accepts personal check, money order or cash)
- Via postage mail. Please mail a personal check, or money order MADE PAYABLE TO HUNTER COLLEGE, and be sure to include your full name, and LAST FOUR DIGITS of your student ID# (social security)
HUNTER COLLEGE Att: BURSAR'S OFFICE, Rm. 238 NORTH 695 PARK AVENUE NEW YORK, NY 10065
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash, Personal Check, Money Order
- Credit Card (Mastercard, American Express, Discover) Online Only
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) Online Only
- Approved Payment Plan, visit the One Stop for Students page, and click on the How to Enroll in a Nelnet Payment Plan (video tutorial) link. For additional help, please call nelnet at (888) 470-6014
- Confirmed on eSIMS Third-Party Payment Vouchers, waivers and scholarships