How to Pay
Access my bill?
Students may access their bill online in CUNYfirst. For step-by-step instructions click here
The College does not mail a paper bill unless requested by the student. To request a paper bill, email email@example.com from your Hunter Snet email account. The bill will be sent to your address on record at Hunter College. The College is not responsible for students who are cancelled because they did not receive their paper bill in the mail.
Pay my bill?
Student can pay their bill:
- at the Cashier Windows in the Bursar's office
- through the mail: Please mail your personal check or money order out to Hunter College and be sure to include your full name and last four digits of your student ID# (social security)
Hunter College Att: BURSAR'S OFFICE, Rm. 238 NORTH 695 Park Avenue New York, NY 10065
- Students may pay their bill online via CUNYfirst using a credit or EFT. For step-by-step instructions click here
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash, Personal Check, Money Order
- Credit Card (Mastercard, American Express, Discover) Online Only
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) Online Only
- Approved TuitionPay Payment Plan (www.tuitionpay.com or call 1-866-267-CUNY)
- Confirmed on eSIMS Third-Party Payment Vouchers, waivers and scholarships