How to Pay
How do I access my bill?
Students may access their bill online in CUNYfirst. For step-by-step instructions click here
The College does not mail a paper bill unless requested by the student. To request a paper bill, email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Hunter Snet email account. The bill will be sent to your address on record at Hunter College. The College is not responsible for students who are cancelled because they did not receive their paper bill in the mail.
When do I pay my bill?
How do I pay my bill?
- Via CUNYfirst Effective April 28, 2016, all Credit Card and Debit Card transactions are processed via the University Payment Plan. Visit the One Stop for Students page, and click on the How to Enroll in a Nelnet Payment Plan (video tutorial) link (Please use MOZILLA FIREFOX as your internet browser in order to view video tutorial)
- At the Bursar's office, located the 2nd floor of the NORTH building, Room 238 Cashier Hours of Operation (Cash, accepted IN PERSON at cashier windows ONLY, Personal Check, or Money Order accepted at cashier window. Please make your check or money order out to HUNTER COLLEGE and be sure to include your full name, and the last fourt digits of your student ID# (social security).
- Via postage mail. Please make your check or money order out to HUNTER COLLEGE and be sure to include your full name, and the last four digits of your student ID#(social security).
HUNTER COLLEGE Att: BURSAR'S OFFICE, Rm. 238 NORTH 695 PARK AVENUE NEW YORK, NY 10065
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash, Personal Check, Money Order
- Credit Card (Mastercard, American Express, Discover) Online Only
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) Online Only
- Approved Payment Plan, visit the One Stop for Students page, and click on the How to Enroll in a Nelnet Payment Plan (video tutorial) link. For additional help, please call nelnet at (888) 470-6014
- Third-Party Payment Vouchers, Waivers and Scholarships