|Degree Offered:||MA (30-36 credits)
|Fall Application Deadline:||April 1|
|Spring Application Deadline:||Not Applicable
|Graduate Advisor:||Prof. Sandeep Prasada
|Graduate Advisor:||Karolina Czech|
|Contact Information:||firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Applicants who have completed all or part of their university studies in a non-US institution and/or require student visas must submit their applications no later than February 1 to be considered for Fall admission.
You must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for admission. Meeting these minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance to the program.
A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution comparable in standard and content to a bachelor’s degree from Hunter College.
Minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0.
- At least 12 credits of undergraduate courses in psychology, including one course in statistics and one laboratory course in experimental psychology.
- Official score report of the GRE (For information on taking the GRE, visit www.GRE.org).
Two letters of recommendation from appropriate academic or professional sources.
A statement of purpose of approximately 500 words describing your objectives in undertaking graduate study. In reviewing applications, considerable importance is placed on the applicant’s interest in and commitment to advanced study and professional development.
- Applicants whose native language is not English and who have taken all or part of their undergraduate education in a country where English is not the native language are required to submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The following minimum scores must be obtained:
- Paper Based Test: 550
- Computer Administered Test: 213
- Internet Based Test: 60 (less speaking component)
For additional program information, visit the Psychology Department website.