Welcome to Hunter College Graduate Admissions
We are pleased to learn of your interest in pursuing graduate studies at Hunter College. Our graduate programs are wide-ranging, affordable, acclaimed and student-centered. They combine extraordinary faculty; real-world training in the heart of Manhattan; an exceptionally diverse, stimulating student population; uncommon respect for your abilities and your time; and unparalleled support for your goals. All at an exceptional value.
All programs under the School of Education have been extended until Monday, April 20 EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
Mental Health Counseling, School Counseling, and Dance Education
*Please note, the extended April 20 deadline does not apply to applicants who have completed ALL or PART of their undergraduate studies in a NON-US institution and/or require students visas.
Applicants who have completed ALL or PART of their undergraduate studies in a NON-US institution and/or require students visas: The deadline to submit an application for the Fall 2015 has been extended until Sunday, March 1
Applying for Graduate Studies - the Essentials:
This site contains all of the information that you need to complete an online application for graduate studies:
- Program Requirements outlines key program information and admissions requirements for each Hunter graduate program
- Applying contains important information about the Degree, Non-Degree, and Readmission application processes, including application deadlines, special requirements for international applicants and a link to Hunter’s online application
- New Graduate Students links you to all the information you need to register for your first semester as a graduate student at Hunter College
- Tuition links you to tuition and fee information for graduate students and financial aid resources
- FAQs respond to questions most commonly asked by applicants