Welcome to Hunter College Graduate Admissions
We are pleased to learn of your interest in pursuing graduate studies at Hunter College. Our graduate programs are wide-ranging, affordable, acclaimed and student-centered. They combine extraordinary faculty; real-world training in the heart of Manhattan; an exceptionally diverse, stimulating student population; uncommon respect for your abilities and your time; and unparalleled support for your goals. All at an exceptional value.
As of Tuesday, July 1 - the Silberman School of Social Work is no longer accepting NEW applications for graduate non-matriculated admission for the FALL 2014 semester.
As of Wednesday, August 6 - the CUNY School of Public Health is no longer accepting NEW applications for graduate non-matriculated admission for the Fall 2014 semester.
Applying for Graduate Studies - the Essentials:
This site contains all of the information that you need to complete an online application for graduate studies:
- Program Requirements outlines key program information and admissions requirements for each Hunter graduate program
- Applying contains important information about the Degree, Non-Degree, and Readmission application processes, including application deadlines, special requirements for international applicants and a link to Hunter’s online application
- New Graduate Students links you to all the information you need to register for your first semester as a graduate student at Hunter College
- Tuition links you to tuition and fee information for graduate students and financial aid resources
- FAQs respond to questions most commonly asked by applicants
Graduate Online Application Not Available
Our online degree application will not be available to applicants between July 7, 2014 and July 14, 2014 due to a scheduled annual update of the system. If you are interested in applying to one of our graduate programs for Spring 2015 or Fall 2015 you will be able to complete and submit your application after July 14, 2014.