Welcome to Hunter College Graduate Admissions
We are pleased to learn of your interest in pursuing graduate studies at Hunter College. Our graduate programs are wide-ranging, affordable, acclaimed and student-centered. They combine extraordinary faculty; real-world training in the heart of Manhattan; an exceptionally diverse, stimulating student population; uncommon respect for your abilities and your time; and unparalleled support for your goals. All at an exceptional value.
As of Monday, December 1, 2014 the Silberman School of Social Work is no longer accepting NEW applications for graduate non-matriculated admission for the Spring 2015 semester.
The application deadline for the MA in Geography has been extended until Sunday, November 30. This does not apply to applicants who have completed ALL or PART of their undergraduate studies in a NON-US institution and/or require students visas.
Applicants who have completed ALL or PART of their undergraduate studies in a NON-US institution and/or require students visas: The deadline to submit an application for the SPRING 2015 has been extended until Tuesday, September 30
Applying for Graduate Studies - the Essentials:
This site contains all of the information that you need to complete an online application for graduate studies:
- Program Requirements outlines key program information and admissions requirements for each Hunter graduate program
- Applying contains important information about the Degree, Non-Degree, and Readmission application processes, including application deadlines, special requirements for international applicants and a link to Hunter’s online application
- New Graduate Students links you to all the information you need to register for your first semester as a graduate student at Hunter College
- Tuition links you to tuition and fee information for graduate students and financial aid resources
- FAQs respond to questions most commonly asked by applicants