Welcome to Hunter College Graduate Admissions
We are pleased to learn of your interest in pursuing graduate studies at Hunter College. Our graduate programs are wide-ranging, affordable, acclaimed and student-centered. They combine extraordinary faculty; real-world training in the heart of Manhattan; an exceptionally diverse, stimulating student population; uncommon respect for your abilities and your time; and unparalleled support for your goals. All at an exceptional value.
As of Wednesday, July 1 the Silberman School of Social Work is no longer accepting NEW application for graduate non-matriculated admission for the Fall 2015 semester.
Applying for Graduate Studies - the Essentials:
This site contains all of the information that you need to complete an online application for graduate studies:
- Program Requirements outlines key program information and admissions requirements for each Hunter graduate program
- Applying contains important information about the Degree, Non-Degree, and Readmission application processes, including application deadlines, special requirements for international applicants and a link to Hunter’s online application
- New Graduate Students links you to all the information you need to register for your first semester as a graduate student at Hunter College
- Tuition links you to tuition and fee information for graduate students and financial aid resources
- FAQs respond to questions most commonly asked by applicants