Welcome to Hunter College Graduate Admissions
We are pleased to learn of your interest in pursuing graduate studies at Hunter College. Our graduate programs are wide-ranging, affordable, acclaimed and student-centered. They combine extraordinary faculty; real-world training in the heart of Manhattan; an exceptionally diverse, stimulating student population; uncommon respect for your abilities and your time; and unparalleled support for your goals. All at an exceptional value.
Spring 2017 Extended Deadlines
The following graduate degree programs have extended the application deadline until November 7: MS in Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist, MS in Community/Public Health Nursing, MS in Gerontological/ Adult Nurse Practitioner, MS in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Adv. Cert. in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, and DNP programs.
The following graduate degree programs have extended the application deadline until November 15: MS in Accounting, MA in Anthropology, MS in Biomedical Laboratory Management, MA in English Literature, MA in Statistics and Applied Mathematics and MS in Urban Policy and Leadership
The following graduate degree programs have extended the application deadline until December 1: MA in French, MA in Geography, and MA in Spanish
Applying for Graduate Studies - the Essentials:
This site contains all of the information that you need to complete an online application for graduate studies:
- Program Requirements outlines key program information and admissions requirements for each Hunter graduate program
- Applying contains important information about the Degree, Non-Degree, and Readmission application processes, including application deadlines, special requirements for international applicants and a link to Hunter’s online application
- New Graduate Students links you to all the information you need to register for your first semester as a graduate student at Hunter College
- Tuition links you to tuition and fee information for graduate students and financial aid resources
- FAQs respond to questions most commonly asked by applicants