Web Form Requests
Each department at Hunter can request a form builder instance that enables the creation of one or more forms through a simple web interface without knowledge of HTML. The typical time to learn about the application and setup the first form is about an hour.
Requesting a Form Builder instance
Follow this link to request a new Form Builder account.
Follow this link to request an update to an existing Form Builder.
Note: Form Builder access is for departments of Hunter College only and are not available for individual use.
Getting started with Form Builder
In the administration interface of your form builder instance, you can create one or more forms, each of which can be customized in a number of ways.
For each form, you will be able to:
- Add/remove individual entry fields, selecting from a list of field types
- Require certain fields
- Populate select/checkbox option values
- Customize the help message provided for each field
- Change the form title and description
- Send a message to the users after they submit a form. Your form must contain an email field to perform this service.
- Change the text that is sent for either the submission notification sent to an account owner or the confirmation message sent to the user.
- Duplicate a form with a single click. After the form is duplicated, you can make any change you want, so long, similar forms are now easy to do.
- View all the submitted entries
- Export the entries in CSV or Excel format
- Set whether the form is enabled or disabled
Take a few minutes to become familiar with the interface and all of the available options/commands. We think you will find that everything is either self-explanatory or has helpful tips available through the '?' links next to each item.