The online documentation for the Hunter WebCMS has moved. You can now find all of our tutorials and frequently asked questions at:
Information about this particular topic is available here:
Please update your bookmarks. The information below may be outdated.
- Creates new pages and directories.
- Has no editorial role.
- Unable to affect what is seen in public.
- Unable to alter the navigation and organization of files and folders in the subsite.
- Needs only the 'add new content' role.
- If Authors need to be more like editors, changing content written by others before it gets reviewed, then add 'write content'.
- Examples of Authors might be college assistants, volunteers, or anyone on staff who understands a topic that the public needs information about.
- Adding & Editing Pages.
- Pages and all content in the WebCMS are editable in-browser.
- If you can use a word processor, you can create web pages!