Upload a Logo for the “Clean and Simple” Theme
The online documentation for the Hunter WebCMS has moved. You can now find all of our tutorials and frequently asked questions at:
Information about this particular topic is available here:
Please update your bookmarks. The information below may be outdated.
First, you must make sure the image file is correctly set up. The “Clean and Simple” theme is designed such that your logo appears in a certain fashion when the page is loaded, and then displays differently when the visitor moves the mouse pointer over it. These are not two separate image files, however. The logo graphic must be 212 pixels wide by 118 pixels high; the top 59 pixels of the graphic are displayed most of the time, and the bottom 59 pixels when the image is moused-over. So in most cases, the actual image file you upload will be two copies of your logo, one stacked above the other.
Once your image file has been created:
- Log into your subsite, and from the top level folder of your web site, click on the contents index tab to show the contents of this folder.
- Click on Theme Overrides in the contents list.
- On the following page, click on Clean And Simple.
- From the green menu bar, select image repository from the add new… drop-down menu.
- On the Add Image Repository page, type “department-logo” (or anything else you would like) in the Title field and an optional description.
- Click the save button at the bottom.
- On the following page, select image from the add new... drop-down menu.
- Upload your logo image in the usual fashion.