Upload a Logo for the “Hunter Public” Theme
The online documentation for the Hunter WebCMS has moved. You can now find all of our tutorials and frequently asked questions at:
Information about this particular topic is available here:
Please update your bookmarks. The information below may be outdated.
Your image file will appear as a banner stretched along the front of your page. The image must be 1500 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall--if it is less than 1500 pixels, it will start repeating! You can upload multiple images of this size, and the display will rotate between them each time the page is loaded.
- Log into your subsite, and from the top level folder of your web site, click on the contents index tab to show the contents of this folder.
- Click on Theme Overrides in the contents list.
- On the following page, click on Hunter Public Theme.
- From the green menu bar, select image repository from the drop-down add new... menu.
- On the Add Image Repository page, put “header-images” (or anything else you would like) in the Title field and an optional description.
- Click the save button.
- On the following page, select image from the add new... drop-down menu.
- Upload your logo image in the usual fashion.