Mobile Wireless Laptop Cart
ICIT's Technology Resource Center (TRC) has 2 mobile carts available for use in classes, meetings, and conferences throughout Hunter's 68th Street campus:
- Cart 1 is equipped with 15 MacBook laptops
- Cart 2 is equipped with 15 Dell laptops.
This complete solution brings technology to your students conveniently, giving them easy access to powerful mobile computers and Internet resources. Whether you are an administrator who wants to schedule a meeting, an instructor who wants to use computers in the classroom or a researcher who wants to host a conference, it would be to your advantage to consider using this important source. Moreover, instead of students wasting precious time moving from classroom to lab to use the latest technology, they can have the lab come to them!
Technical support is provided by the Technology Resource Center staff, who will configure and manage the hardware, install necessary software and take care of the setup. If need be, we will even provide assistance during your event. We invite you to take a full advantage of this exciting technology!
Use of the mobile laptop cart can be obtained by calling the Technology Resource Center at (212)650-3358. If you wish to avail yourself of this opportunity, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Call the TRC to use the Lab at least 2 days prior to your event.
- Request can also be made in person at the Technology Resource Center (TRC), room C104N.
- We will install the software needed for your event. Since we cannot anticipate all software needs, we ask that you limit your installation requests to Hunter supported software only.