How to Post Your Blackboard Content in an Alternative Location
The instructions below illustrate how you can download content that is posted on Blackboard, post it to an alternative location, and share it with your students:
- Export/archive your Blackboard course (this creates a .zip file that you download to your local computer).
- Extract your Blackboard content from the export/archive file using bFree (since you cannot use normal unzip utilities to access the content in the export/archive file).
- Upload your content to a file sharing service such as box.net or drop.io.
- Copy your students’ email addresses from WebRoster.
- Email your students a link to the shared content.