Faculty/Staff Help Desk
ICIT has a dedicated help and service desk for Faculty & Staff. Call the Help Desk for:
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) on staff
- Technical support for hardware or software incidents
- Service requests such as password resets (including CUNYfirst issues)
- Change requests such as having new software installed on your computer
- Advice on buying new hardware
- Advice on choosing software for a new task
- Telecoms issues such as phone movements, voicemail questions etc.
Here is how to contact the Help Desk:
|Email (non-CUNYfirst issues)
|Email (CUNYfirst issues)||email@example.com
||(212) 772-HELP (772-4357)|
||TH 4th Floor, 695 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10065|
The Faculty and Staff Help Desk is now located on the 4th floor of the Thomas Hunter building.
In preparation for CUNYFirst, we will be extending our hours for the week of April 15th, 2013.
|Monday - Friday
||8a.m. - 10p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||9a.m. -6p.m.|
Regular Office Hours for Spring 2013
|Monday - Thursday
||8a.m. - 8p.m.|
||8a.m. - 5p.m.
|Saturday & Sunday||10a.m. -4p.m.|
Brookdale Help Line
Brookdale Staff - For technical support and other assistance, contact us at 212-396-7124
Classroom Support- Contact our Audio Visual department at 212-772-4944 or 212-772-4943
For the recent status of Blackboard check http://bb.hunter.cuny.edu
For Blackboard assistance on the weekends or after evening hours please send an e-mail message firstname.lastname@example.org