The following services were discontinued to reduce heat in the datacenter:
|Detailed explanation of service interruption
||11/08/2012 12:50 am
||Faculty, staff, students
||All IT functions and applications hosted in 68th St. datacenter
|Service Alert Description
||11/07/2012 9:00 pm - 11/07/2012 Unknown
- Degreeworks (production 772, pilot production 4.1, test 4.1)
- Oracle WebLogic (new servers)
- Timelog (Facilities timeclock)
- ONE Hunter (Sharepoint)
- Test Exchange environment
- SCCM distribution point 'mssd'
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to restore full service soon.
||Air conditioning failure in 68th St. datacenter may cause or require shutdown of servers to avoid damage or loss of data.