Tuition and Fees
- There is 100% tuition and registration fee refund if the IELI cancels a class. For all other withdrawals, the registration fee is non-refundable.
- A tuition refund will be granted when a student withdraws before the first day of classes minus the $25 registration fee and a $10 drop fee. A 75% tuition refund will be granted when a student withdraws during the first week of classes minus registration fee and drop fee. A 50% refund will be granted when a student withdraws during the second week of classes. No tuition refund will be granted after the second week of classes. *Policy does not apply to July @ the IELI or Intersession courses; no refunds allowed after the first day of class.
- The testing/IELI processing fee is not refundable. (The Placement Test is valid for 12 months.)
- Payments for dropped classes may be refunded (under the above rules) or left as a credit for future classes for up to one year. Warning: credits expire after one year.
- Payment must be made in full by the second day of the first week of classes, or a $50 late payment fee will be charged.
Please note: Tuition and fees are subject to change.