Gender Equity Benchmarks
The Gender Equity Project, partially funded by an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Award, has the mission of promoting equity and excellence at Hunter College.
- Sponsoring talented beginning and mid-level women scientists.
- Reviewing policy and changing procedures that disadvantage women.
- Measuring and reporting gender equity benchmarks.
- Increasing recognition and leadership of outstanding women scientists.
- Uncovering and correcting hidden and subtle biases.
- Educating faculty and administrators about how gender equity affects careers.