How to Apply to the Hunter College Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) Office
Please be aware that IRBManager will be replaced with IRBNet beginning on November 19th, 2011. All submissions after the 18th must be submitted via IRBNet, www.irbnet.org. Submissions include: new protocols, continuations, amendments, research determination forms, and any other forms that a PI would like to submit relating to an approved protocol. If you have any questions, please contact us at (212) 650-3053.
- Complete the CITI Training Program for all key personnel.
- Click here to complete an online application.
- Refer to the Education and Training section of this IRB website.
- Review the IRB Coversheet to ensure you have included any additional information.
- Review the Forms and Templates link on your IRBNet homepage for all submission forms and templates.
- Click here for additional forms.
Call if you have questions: (212) 650-3053