Communications Using Technology
The Electronic/Web Communications Group works with the Office of Communications and ICIT to oversee the content and visual identity of Hunter’s web CMS websites. In addition, this group helps users establish new webCMS accounts, offers information architecture and contentdevelopment services to Hunter College administrative and academic departments.
The Electronic/Web Communications Group also provides administration and oversees:
- Hunter College homepage and many second level pages
- Web standards, guidelines and style guide
- Digital signage system on all Hunter campuses
- Mass email messages distributed to Hunter College via mailcaster system
- Social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube)
- Online calendar
We work closely with various ICIT groups to ensure integrated and seamless electronic and online communications throughout Hunter College.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renate Laine, manager of communications using technology
Thomas Deneuville, web editor
Devin Callahan, college assistant/online calendar manager