Skip to content. | Skip to navigation


CUNYfirst Information and Support?

Need training?

Need help?

All the IT Services



To take a course at another CUNY campus, you need to file an ePermit, which then must be approved by the Registrars of Hunter College and of the college you wish to take the class at. (All of the approvals take place online.) You can learn more about the requirements to qualify for ePermit on the Registrar's Office web page.

To file an ePermit, log into the CUNY Portal and select "ePermit" from the Applications/Resources box on the left side of the screen. For more information about the CUNY Portal, visit this page

Document Actions
IT - (Instructional Computing and Information Technology) website feedback:
Hunter College 695 Park Avenue NY, NY 10065 212.772.4000
212-772-5799 | email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065